Wednesday, March 14, 2007

yipee yay yay

Out from nowhere, i seem to be reborn again!

Is this permanent or merely a transitional phase i have to go through and get myself all hyped up for nothing? But i guess R is right..i can't stay behind my wall constantly, fearing this and that. I make myself miserable. It's time for some hammering and tearing down. I just need a bigger weapon. Where is the support?

PUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Somehow or rather, i tend to smile like a goon uncontrollably when my thoughts sway like a baby's swinging bundle-like pram hung on the ceiling. The mentality of a baby is fascinating and attractive! The baby knows what he wants and goes for it, be it screaming his lungs out or making a big fuss out of everything for no apparent reason, or even through the soft approach of looking fondly with his big round eyes. How lovely. What is crucial is that he gets his aim. ANDDDDDDDD that is what i should adopt. A baby! Ha...no...the baby's technique of harmless manipulation with determination.

I am working on it. Lalula...

No comments: