Saturday, January 13, 2007

once again..

Once again, the glass shatters. The bits and shreds fly in all directions, slicing whatever tries to resist. Nothing lives. What's left is a collection of familiar memories and dried up tear stains, that have proved useless in posing as a form of guard through countless experiences. What can i say? Pure stupidity? The dejection accumulated through undesired events jumping straight at me one after another, without the decency to take queue numbers, have slashed at me and left me breathless. All i want to do is to burrow a hole and hibernate till the hurricane takes the remnants away. I need my heart to start beating again, having the blood pumped back into each pathetic vein. Without cooperation, i am simply a hard shell with nothing in there worth peeking at.

2007 i hate you.

No comments: