Thursday, January 04, 2007

a heap of something valuable to me..a mess

Messy is what you will use to describe a certain arena of my life, where it's worse than zooming aroung on a roller coaster ride, as what my life constitutes of is beyond the proper track the train runs on. In simple terms, many times, i will fly out of the train and land in a place i don't want to be, yet left with no choice.

The problem most of the time, is having too many choices on hand, and forced to make a decision when i don't think i am ready for setting a confirmed choice. WHY FORCE ME? alright..maybe i wasn't directly forced in any way, but mentally stressed up, i know that ultimately a decision has to be made because of all these factors surrounding me.

Hmmm somehow i am confused by myself. I guess the first two paragraphs didn't make any sense, but i shall just leave them there for the sake of it, and definitely because i am too lazy to hit "delete". Basically i have to make a choice, yet wait for e choice. WAIT WAIT WAIT. Where is my right? Am i just being led on to nothing AGAIN? i don't seem to learn my lessons, as i fall right back in without serious considerations. i know what i want this time (DO I REALLY? i don't know but let's just think that i do for now), yet i can't have it YET. i am made to roll out a ball of string and slowly string it back into a triangle, and MAYBE at the end of all those effort, i MAY get e prize. It's all a matter of probability which i am unable to calculate. I can't even make an intelligent guess, as it's simply too random. However i am wondering whether all those positive signs directly hinted and clarified, can be trusted. My desire to reach it is persuading me with loads of chocolates and ice cream, thus probably a biased choice..but do i really care that it is biased? is love supposed to be fair anyway?

No comments: